NVISION Eye Centers - Laguna Hills
Laguna Hills Cataract Surgery & LASIK Eye Surgery
At NVISION® Eye Centers in Laguna Hills (near Mission Viejo), we believe that it is a privilege to treat our patients. Taking a personalized approach that’s tailored to your needs, we strive to provide you with an exceptional experience and life-changing results.
Our team of talented surgeons and highly experienced staff has been serving our community for decades. We look forward to delivering the best possible outcome for your laser eye surgery whether it’s cataract surgery, LASIK eye surgery or another eye procedure.
Not sure if LASIK is right for you?
99% SUCCESS in 20/20 or better vision at NVISION
24 hour recovery time
PAINLESS procedure in just a few minutes
Laguna Hills Vision Correction Procedures
Today's life-changing procedures make it possible to improve your vision to 20/20—or better.
Cataract surgery is a very common and medically necessary procedure to remove and replace the eye’s natural lens when the vision has been clouded by a cataract. We offer laser-assisted cataract surgery and lifestyle lenses as options for our patients.
Contoura® Vision LASIK
Contoura® Vision LASIK?
Contoura® Vision LASIK is an advanced form of LASIK eye surgery that utilizes topography-guided technology to tailor the laser treatment to the unique characteristics of an individual’s cornea. This technology aims to provide a more personalized and precise correction of refractive errors, including nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. Contoura® Vision creates a highly precise and accurate map of a patient’s eyes measuring up to 22,000 unique elevation points on each eye.
Key features of Contoura® Vision LASIK include:
1. Topography-Guided Treatment:
– Contoura® Vision LASIK utilizes detailed corneal mapping or corneal topography to create a highly customized treatment plan. This map captures thousands of data points on the cornea, allowing for a more precise analysis of its shape and irregularities.
2. Personalized Correction:
– The topography-guided technology enables the laser to precisely reshape the cornea based on the unique imperfections detected in the corneal map. This personalized approach aims to address higher-order aberrations, improving not only traditional refractive errors but also the overall quality of vision.
3. Reduced Glare and Halos:
– Contoura® Vision LASIK is designed to reduce the occurrence of visual disturbances such as glare and halos, which can be associated with certain refractive errors. The customized treatment may result in improved night vision and reduced sensitivity to light.
4. Potential for Better Visual Outcomes:
– The goal of Contoura® Vision LASIK is to achieve superior visual outcomes by optimizing the correction based on the individual characteristics of the patient’s cornea.
It’s important to note that the availability of Contoura® Vision LASIK may vary, and not all LASIK centers offer this specific technology. If you are considering LASIK surgery and are interested in Contoura® Vision LASIK, it’s recommended to consult with an experienced refractive surgeon or LASIK eye doctor who can assess your candidacy and discuss the available options for personalized laser vision correction.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
Refractive lens exchange (RLE), is when a clear lens is implanted to replace your eye’s natural lens to correct your vision.
This procedure is often used for pre-cataract patients, as a preventative vision correction solution. Refractive lens exchange (RLE) can also correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
The surgical implantation of intracorneal ring segments or Intacs® is a minimally invasive surgical option to improve the corneal shape in patients with keratoconus.
Intacs® are surgically inserted into a thin channel created by a femtosecond laser in the periphery of the cornea. Intacs® is also known as surgical implantation of intracorneal ring segments.
Pterygium surgery is performed under topical anesthesia on an outpatient basis.
Lifestyle lenses are a premium lens option that offers a more functional range of vision, and are designed to reduce the need for distance and reading glasses.
We offer the latest and most advanced lifestyle lens on the market.
Corneal Collagen Crosslinking (CXL)
Keratoconus is a progressive disease of the cornea. With collagen cross-linking (CXL), you can halt the progression of keratoconus by strengthening your cornea.
Dry Eye Treatment
Dry eye is an irritating, painful, and common condition in which the eye fails to properly produce quality tears. When left untreated, it may lead to ulcers and scars on the cornea.
Depending on the severity of your condition, there are a variety of treatments to relieve dry eyes.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Glaucoma is a disease that occurs when pressure from fluid buildup damages the optic nerve. In this advanced glaucoma eye surgery, often called MIGS, fluid drainage is improved with a microscopic stent.
We Accept Insurance
At NVISION Eye Centers, we work with many insurance companies to provide the best service possible for each of our patients. Below you will find a list of our current providers for this location. Please call us if you do not see your specific provider, as NVISION frequently adds new insurance companies and offers many out of network options.
- Health Net
- Affordable Benefits Administrators
- Blue Cross of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Champ VA
- Colonial Penn
- First Health
- International Benefits Administrators
- Nippon Life Ins Co of America
- State Farm
Surgeons at NVISION Eye Centers - Laguna Hills
At NVISION® Eye Centers, we provide life-changing results, an exceptional experience, and a lifetime commitment to your LASIK vision correction.
- Industry-leading surgeons and vision outcomes with more than 2 million successful procedures
- The most advanced laser and diagnostic technology available
- Financing available – no down payment, zero or low interest, low monthly payments
- Free LASIK consultations
- Use your FSA/HSA balance toward LASIK before it expires in December
Surgery Centers Nearby
Location Information – Laguna Hills
NVISION Eye Centers – Laguna Hills (Suite 300)