Dry Eye Treatments
Dry eye is an irritating, painful, and common condition in which the eye fails to properly produce quality tears. If left untreated, it may lead to ulcers, scars on the cornea, even impairment of vision. NVISION® provides a variety of treatment options to relieve dry eye.
One of the most common eye conditions treated by physicians, dry eye is an irritating and sometimes painful condition in which the eye fails to properly produce enough quality tears.
Depending on the details and severity of your condition, NVISION® offers a number of treatment options for dry eye. We’ll help determine the best procedure for your individual needs.
People who suffer from dry eye often include those who:
- Wear contact lenses, especially for prolonged periods of time
- Are taking medications such as antihistamines or birth control pills
- Are over 50, especially women going through menopause
- Have specific diseases such as Sjogren’s Syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis and collagen vascular disease
- Have eyelids that don’t close properly due to structural abnormalities
- Live in dry climates
See More FAQs