Spokane LASIK Eye Surgery
We are proud to be the premier provider of LASIK in Spokane, Washington, and the Inland Northwest. We are a family-owned, local business committed to serving our community with exceptional care and attention. For over 40 years, we have helped countless patients improve their vision, protect their eye health, and live life with clear eyesight.
Led by Dr. Gary Fillmore and experienced optometric physicians, you can count on us to tailor the most advanced treatments and procedures to correct and protect your eyesight.
Spokane Vision Correction Procedures
Today's life-changing procedures make it possible to improve your vision to 20/20—or better.
Contoura® Vision LASIK
Contoura® Vision LASIK?
Contoura® Vision LASIK is an advanced form of LASIK eye surgery that utilizes topography-guided technology to tailor the laser treatment to the unique characteristics of an individual’s cornea. This technology aims to provide a more personalized and precise correction of refractive errors, including nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. Contoura® Vision creates a highly precise and accurate map of a patient’s eyes measuring up to 22,000 unique elevation points on each eye.
Key features of Contoura® Vision LASIK include:
1. Topography-Guided Treatment:
– Contoura® Vision LASIK utilizes detailed corneal mapping or corneal topography to create a highly customized treatment plan. This map captures thousands of data points on the cornea, allowing for a more precise analysis of its shape and irregularities.
2. Personalized Correction:
– The topography-guided technology enables the laser to precisely reshape the cornea based on the unique imperfections detected in the corneal map. This personalized approach aims to address higher-order aberrations, improving not only traditional refractive errors but also the overall quality of vision.
3. Reduced Glare and Halos:
– Contoura® Vision LASIK is designed to reduce the occurrence of visual disturbances such as glare and halos, which can be associated with certain refractive errors. The customized treatment may result in improved night vision and reduced sensitivity to light.
4. Potential for Better Visual Outcomes:
– The goal of Contoura® Vision LASIK is to achieve superior visual outcomes by optimizing the correction based on the individual characteristics of the patient’s cornea.
It’s important to note that the availability of Contoura® Vision LASIK may vary, and not all LASIK centers offer this specific technology. If you are considering LASIK surgery and are interested in Contoura® Vision LASIK, it’s recommended to consult with an experienced refractive surgeon or LASIK eye doctor who can assess your candidacy and discuss the available options for personalized laser vision correction.
Patient Testimonial for LASIK - Spokane LASIK Eye Surgery
Patient Testimonial for LASIK - Isaac
Surgeons at Eye Consultants
Gary Fillmore, MD, received his Bachelor’s degree from Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, graduating cum laude. He earned his Doctor of Medicine degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, where he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society.
Reach out with any questions or to get started with Spokane’s premier LASIK provider.
LASIK is a life-changing procedure with many advantages:
- Safe – One of the safest elective procedures available and most patients are back to their routine in only one or two days.
- Saves Money – Often saves tens of thousands of dollars on glasses and contacts over a lifetime.
- Fast – LASIK procedures typically last only a few minutes.
If you’re looking for LASIK in Spokane, you can rest assured that you have access to some of the nation’s top laser eye surgeons.
LASIK is a life-changing procedure with incredibly high patient satisfaction rates (over 95 percent), allowing Spokane residents clear vision for years to come. Most patients don’t need corrective lenses, such as glasses or contacts, following LASIK.
During the procedure, your surgeon will use a laser to reshape your cornea, allowing light to refract correctly so your vision is clear. LASIK can correct various refractive errors, including myopia (nearsightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness), and astigmatism.
Serious complications from LASIK are exceedingly rare, allowing patients to enjoy clear vision without issues.
If you need LASIK in Spokane, look for a surgeon who has performed thousands of surgeries and has access to the latest LASIK technology. You’ll start with an assessment to gauge whether you are a good candidate for LASIK.
9911 N Nevada St Suite B, Spokane, WA 99218
Physicians who are not a practice location of NVISION and who are listed on our website have been offered the ability to be part of the NVISION affiliate program based upon objective criteria, including without limitation, the physician's quality standards and overall reported patient satisfaction. Participation in the affiliate program is open to all qualifying physicians. Any payment the physician makes to NVISION as part of being listed on our website is assessed equally against and collected equally from all participants, and is only based on the cost of operating the referral service, and not on the volume or value of any referrals to or business otherwise generated by the participants for the referrals to or business otherwise generated by the participants for the referral service which payment may be made in whole or in part under Medicare or State health care programs. NVISION imposes no requirements on the manner in which the participant provides services to a referred person.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS NOT DESIGNED, INTENDED, OR APPROPRIATE TO REPLACE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS AND PATIENTS OR TO ADDRESS SERIOUS, EMERGENT, OR LIFE-THREATENING MEDICAL CONDITIONS AND SHOULD NOT BE USED IN THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES. IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY OR LIFE-THREATENING SITUATION, CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL AND GO TO THE NEAREST HOSPITAL OR EMERGENCY ROOM. WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY PERSON FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION POSTED BY EYE CONSULTANTS.