NVISION Eye Center
M.D. - Eye Doctor
Eric Downing, M.D. is an ophthalmologist and surgeon who treats Cataracts, Diabetes, Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Glaucoma, and Pterygium.
Featured Accolades and Credentials
American Board of Ophthalmology
American Academy of Ophthalmology
More About the Surgeon
Dr. Downing is a Beverly Hills-based eye doctor and surgeon. Dr. Downing graduated Cum Laude with a BA in Psychology from the University of Kentucky. He completed both medical school and his ophthalmology residency at the University of Louisville. His Internal Medicine internship was completed at the New York Hospital Queens in New York state.
Dr. Downing enjoys helping people in underserved areas such as Haiti and Peru, where he has completed missions with SEE International. He was recently published in the Bowling Green Daily News for his work. He is also involved with organized medicine and was a delegate to the Kentucky Medical Association general assembly in 2016.
- B.A. – University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- M.D. – University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, KY
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Internship, Internal Medicine – New York Hospital Queens, Queens, NY
- Residency, Ophthalmology – University of Louisville, Louisville, KY
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
East West Eye Institute
Gardena, CA 90248
East West Eye Institute - An NVISION Eye Center
Beverly Hills, CA, USA
Skypark Surgery Center, LLC
Torrance, CA 90505
Third Street Surgery Center
Los Angeles, CA. 90013