Featured Accolades and Credentials
American Board of Ophthalmology
American Academy of Ophthalmology
More About the Surgeon
Dr. Sato obtained her Bachelor’s degree at the University of California, Los Angeles. Dr. Sato then received her Medical Degree from New York Medical College. At Albert Einstein College of Medicine, she completed her residency in Ophthalmology. She then went on to do a Glaucoma fellowship at the University of California, San Diego.
Dr. Sato specializes in caring for patients with glaucoma, cataracts and other general ophthalmic eyecare needs. Dr. Sato has years of world-class expertise, making her one of the best eye doctors in Los Angeles, California.
- B.a., Psychobiology – University of California Las Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- M.D. – New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Internship – Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, Colton, CA
- Residency, Ophthalmology – Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
- Fellowship, Glaucoma – University of California San Diego, Shiley Eye Center, San Diego, CA
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- California Association of Ophthalmology
- Los Angeles Ophthalmological Society