Featured Accolades and Credentials
American Board of Ophthalmology
American Academy of Ophthalmology
More About the Surgeon
Dr. Rothlisberger has been an eye doctor working in the Roseville area since 2005. His philosophy is to maximize his patients’ vision and quality of life. He has been performing cataract surgery since 2005 and has performed over a thousand surgeries in that time. He is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and Board Certified.
Dr. Rothlisberger grew up in the Washington, D.C. area and attended college at Johns Hopkins University where he majored in Biophysics and Psychology. He was a member of the Johns Hopkins soccer team and he continues to stay active with playing soccer on the weekends.
Dr. Rothlisberger is married with two young kids that keep him busy when he is not in the office.
- 1999 B.A., Biophysics & Psychology, John Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- 2001 M.D., Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, VA
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- 2002 Transitional Internship, Riverside Regional Medical Center, Newport News, VA
- 2005 Residency, Ophthalmology, University of Colorado, Denver, CO
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
Roseville, CA 95661
Sacramento, CA 95823