Featured Accolades and Credentials
American Board of Ophthalmology
American Academy of Ophthalmology
More About the Surgeon
Dr. Marrone is a Torrance-based ophthalmologist, experienced in a wide range of ophthalmic procedures. After graduating from the State University of New York Downstate Medical Center in New York, NY, Dr. Marrone completed his internship and residency in ophthalmology at the University of Southern California. He spent another year in fellowship training at Hahnemann Medical College in the subspecialty of Oculofacial Plastic and Reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Marrone has decades of world-class expertise, making him one of the best eye doctors in Torrance. Dr. Marrone specializes in reconstructive and cosmetic surgery of the eyelids and face. He also performs advanced cataract surgical procedures and general Ophthalmologic diagnosis and treatment.
- B.S., Chemistry – Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- M.D. – State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Internship, Straight Medicine – University of Southern California, Los Angeles County Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
- Residency – Doheny Eye Institute, University of Southern California, Los Angeles County Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
- Fellowship, Oculoplastic Surgery – Hahnemann Medical College & Hospital, University of Pennsylvania and Temple University School of Medicine
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Oculoplastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- California Medical Association