Featured Accolades and Credentials
American Board of Ophthalmology
American Academy of Ophthalmology
American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
More About the Surgeon
Dr. Dinsmore is an eye doctor based in Torrance, California, experienced in a wide range of ophthalmic procedures including cataract surgery. After graduating from Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, DC, Dr. Dinsmore completed his internship and residency in ophthalmology at the University of Southern California. Dr. Dinsmore specializes in advanced surgical procedures for cataracts, including multifocal, accommodating, Toric, and monofocal intraocular lenses.
Dr. Dinsmore is a member of numerous respected professional societies, including the American Academy of Ophthalmology, California Association of Ophthalmology and the Los Angeles Ophthalmological Society.
- B.S., Nueroscience – University of California, San Diego, CA
- M.D. – George Washington University, Washington D.C.
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Internship – University of Southern California, Las Angeles, CA
- Residency, Ophthalmology – University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons