Featured Accolades and Credentials
American Board of Ophthalmology
American Academy of Ophthalmology
More About the Surgeon
Dr. Pang received her Medical Doctorate from Loma Linda University School of Medicine, where she was recognized for her contributions to medical education with the Merck Award for Leadership. After an internship at St. Joseph Hospital in Chicago, she attended an ophthalmology residency at the prestigious Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, and served as Co-Chief Resident in her final year.
An accomplished artist and scientist, Dr. Pang started her education with Bachelor Degrees in both Art and Biology and graduated summa cum laude with honors from La Sierra University in Riverside, California. To combine her dual interests in the arts and sciences, Dr. Pang completed a competitive two-year fellowship in oculoplastic and facial aesthetic surgery accredited by the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (www.ASOPRS.org) at the University of Toronto. ASOPRS has distinguished her with the Marvin Quickert Thesis Award for her research excellence, an award reserved for the most outstanding research in the society.
Throughout her academic career, she has trained and mentored medical students, residents, and fellows at the Mayo Clinic, University of Toronto, and University of Oklahoma. She has also authored several articles in peer-reviewed journals and has presented numerous scientific papers at national and international meetings. To balance her life, she enjoys medical missions, travel, theater, dance, and music performance. Dr. Pang has years of world-class expertise, making her one of the best eye doctors in Ventura, California.
As an ASOPRS fellowship-trained oculoplastic surgeon and a board-certified Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, Dr. Pang specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive eyelid surgery, lacrimal and orbital surgery, facial aesthetic surgery, and skin rejuvenation using chemical peels, BOTOX®, and injectable fillers. She also has an interest in eyelid, lacrimal, and orbital disease management, including blepharospasm, eyelid malformations, tearing disorders, and periocular tumors.
- B.A., Art & B.S., Biology – La Sierra University, Riverside, CA.
- M.D. – Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, CA.
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Honors and Awards
- Marvin Quickert Research Thesis Award
- Mayo International Health Program Scholarship
- American Federation for Medical Research Travel Award
- Bausch & Lomb Young Investigator Travel Grant, CLAO Annual Meeting
- Merck Award for Leadership, Loma Linda University
- Summa Cum Laude and Honors Program, La Sierra University
- National Dean’s List
- Transitional Year Internship – St. Joseph Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Residency, Ophthalmology – Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Fellowship, American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – University of Toronto, Toronto, ON
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Ventura, CA. 93003
Camarillo, CA 93010