NVISION Eye Center
Lee H. Novick
Dr. Novick has been in private practice in Fountain Valley and Newport Beach for approximately 20 years. He has developed a stellar reputation as a surgeon and clinician.
Featured Accolades and Credentials
American Board of Ophthalmology
American Academy of Ophthalmology
American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
More About the Surgeon
“Dr. Novick graduated Phi Beta Kappa at Hamilton College in Clinton New York. He then completed his medical training at Tulane University in New Orleans Louisiana where he graduated with honors. After, finishing medical school Dr. Novick remained at Tulane to complete his residency in Ophthalmology.
While at Tulane, Dr. Novick served as chief resident and published multiple articles. Dr. Novick then continued his Ophthalmic training by completing a Cornea fellowship at the University of California in Irvine. Dr. Novick has been in private practice in Fountain Valley and Newport Beach for approximately 20 years. He has developed a stellar reputation as a surgeon and clinician.
He performs Cataract surgery, LASIK, Corneal Transplants, Glaucoma procedures as well as a variety of other Anterior segment surgeries. He is accomplished at performing facial plastic procedures such as Blepharoplasty, Botox and fillers. Dr. Novick has been on staff at Hoag Hospital for over 20 years where he serves on multiple boards. He is one of the founding partners of Newport Bay surgery center.
Dr. Novick has coached little league baseball for over 8 seasons and still is on the board of directors for the Laguna Beach Little League. He enjoys charitable work, outdoor sports, and spending time with his lovely wife, son and daughter.”
- B.A. – Hamilton College, Clinton, NY
- M.D. – Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Louisiana Medical Society
- International Society of Refractive Surgeons
- Internship – Community Medicine, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
- Residency – Ophthalmology, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
- Fellowship – Cornea and External Diseases, Refractive Surgery, University of California, Irvine
University & Honors and Awards
- Chairman Ophthalmology Department, Hoag Hospital, Newport Beach, CA
- Chief Resident, Tulane University Department of Ophthalmology
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Magna Cum Laude
- Dean’s List
- Psi Chi; National Honor Society in Psychology
Clarity Eye Group - An NVISION Eye Center
Huntington Beach, CA 92648