Featured Accolades and Credentials
American Board of Ophthalmology
American Academy of Ophthalmology
More About the Surgeon
Dr. Rodriguez provides a full spectrum of cutting-edge Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgeries (MIGS) as well as traditional glaucoma surgeries. He also performs cataract and intraocular lens surgery and is up-to-date with the newest technology, including astigmatism-correcting and presbyopia-correcting lenses.
A native of Massachusetts, Dr. Rodriguez graduated magna cum laude with a degree in Biology from Williams College. He attended the Pearlman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, where he received his Doctorate of Medicine. He then completed his ophthalmology residency at Weill Cornell Medical College in New York City. Following his residency, he received specialized training in glaucoma at Tufts University – New England Eye Center and Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston.
Dr. Rodriguez is a member of the American Glaucoma Society and the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Dr. Rodriguez is dedicated to providing high-quality, compassionate care. He looks forward to meeting you and helping you with your ophthalmic needs and is fluent in English and Spanish.
- B.S., Biology – Williams College, Williamstown, MA
- M.D. – Pearlman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Glaucoma Society
- Residency, Ophthalmology – Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY
- Fellowship, Glaucoma – Tufts University – New England Eye Center and Ophthalmic Consultants, Boston, MA
Honors and Awards
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude – Williams College, Williamstown, MA.