Featured Accolades and Credentials
American Academy of Ophthalmology
American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
International Society of Refractive Surgery
More About the Surgeon
Dr. Vladislav P. Bekerman is a comprehensive ophthalmologist based out of Ventura County, California, trained in diagnosing and managing all aspects of adolescent and adult eye care. Dr. Bekerman specializes in cataract surgery utilizing the most advanced technology including laser-assisted cataract surgery and intraocular lens implant techniques that correct astigmatism and simultaneous correction of distance, intermediate, and near vision. He also offers laser refractive surgery.
Dr. Bekerman is a former San Fernando Valley native. He received a Bachelor of Science from University of California, San Diego where he graduated Magna Cum Laude and was inducted into the Phi Betta Kappa academic honor society. He was a research intern at University of California, Los Angeles Jules Stein Eye Institute prior to attending Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where he graduated with a Doctorate of Medicine and a Masters in Business Administration. During his time in Philadelphia, he continued his academic research at the world renowned Wills Eye Hospital. He completed his residency training at Rutgers University, the only academic institution in the state of New Jersey providing ophthalmology care. Dr. Bekerman has years of world-class expertise, making him one of the best eye doctors in Ventura County, California.
In his spare time Dr. Bekerman enjoys spending time with his family, tennis, snowboarding, scuba diving, and traveling.
- Rutgers University, Newark, New Jersey – Ophthalmology Residency, June 2022
- Crozer Chester Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA – Medical Internship, June 2019
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA – Doctor of Medicine, May 2018
- Lebow College Of Business, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA – Master of Business Administration, June 2017
- University Of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA – Bachelor of Science, June 2012
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- International Society of Refractive Surgery
Camarillo, CA 93010