Featured Accolades and Credentials
American Board of Ophthalmology
American Academy of Ophthalmology
More About the Surgeon
Dr. Katow obtained her Bachelors degree at the University of California, Los Angeles and subsequently attended the University of California, Davis for her Medical Degree. She completed her residency in ophthalmology at the University of Louisville and her fellowship in ophthalmic plastics at the University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Katow has been practicing for nearly 20 years and is involved in humanitarian missions to foreign countries in need of medical care. Her wealth of knowledge and experience in general ophthalmology makes her one of the top eye doctors in Torrance. She is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the California Association of Ophthalmology, and the Los Angeles Ophthalmological Society.
- B.S., Zoology – University of California Los Angeles, Westwood, CA
- M.S., Biological Sciences – University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- M.D. – University of California Davis, Davis, CA
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Residency – White Memorial Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Residency, Ophthalmology – University of Louisville School of Medicine, Department of Ophthalmology, Louisville, KY
- Fellowship, Ophthalmic Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery – University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- California Association of Ophthalmology
- Los Angeles Ophthalmological Society