NVISION Eye Centers - Murrieta
LASIK Eye Surgery in Murrieta
Our team at NVISION® Eye Centers in Murrieta, California strives to provide the highest-quality care and life-changing results. To achieve this, we take a personalized approach to laser eye surgery, tailoring the experience to fit each patient’s needs. Patients choose us for our talented surgeons, caring and experienced staff, and personalized touch. We look forward to bringing you the excellent vision you deserve.
Whether you’re considering Cataract surgery, LASIK eye surgery, Contoura LASIK, EVO ICL™, PRK surgery, SMILE eye surgery, you can trust our team of talented eye doctors to provide the highest quality of care. Our surgeons are leaders in the field of refractive surgery, with extensive experience and expertise in a wide range of vision correction procedures.
In addition to our skilled surgeons, our caring and experienced staff are here to guide you through every step of your journey, from the initial consultation to post-operative care. We understand that undergoing vision correction surgery is a significant decision, and we are committed to providing you with the support and guidance you need to feel confident and informed throughout the process.
At NVISION® Eye Centers, we believe that everyone deserves excellent vision and the opportunity to live life to the fullest. Whether you’re tired of relying on glasses and contact lenses or seeking to improve your quality of life through vision correction surgery, we are here to help you achieve the clear, crisp vision you deserve. Contact us today to learn more about our personalized approach to laser eye surgery and schedule your consultation.
Murrieta Vision Correction Procedures
Today's life-changing procedures make it possible to improve your vision to 20/20—or better.
LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery corrects nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
EVO ICL™ (Implantable Collamer Lens)
EVO ICL™ (Implantable Collamer Lens) surgery involves putting an artificial lens in the eye. Unlike RLE, the natural lens is not removed, and the artificial lens is placed between the natural lens and the iris.
EVO ICL™ can correct nearsightedness and astigmatism. It is sometimes referred to as an implantable contact lens.
Cataract surgery is a very common and medically necessary procedure to remove and replace the eye’s natural lens when the vision has been clouded by a cataract. We offer laser-assisted cataract surgery and lifestyle lenses as options for our patients.
PRK Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
What is PRK Surgery?
PRK Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy) is a type of laser eye surgery that is used to correct refractive errors such as nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia), and astigmatism. PRK is an alternative to LASIK eye surgery and is particularly suitable for individuals who may not be candidates for LASIK due to certain corneal characteristics.
Overview of the PRK surgery process:
- Corneal Epithelium Removal:
- In PRK, the surgeon begins by removing the thin outer layer of the cornea called the epithelium. This can be done using an alcohol solution, a special brush, or a laser.
- Laser Reshaping of the Cornea:
- Once the epithelium is removed, a laser is used to precisely reshape the cornea. The laser ablates or removes microscopic amounts of corneal tissue based on the patient’s refractive error. The goal is to correct the curvature of the cornea and improve the focus of light on the retina.
- Healing Process:
- Unlike LASIK, where a corneal flap is created, PRK does not involve creating a flap. Instead, the corneal surface is allowed to regenerate naturally. The healing process involves the growth of new epithelial cells over the treated area.
- Post-operative Care:
- Following PRK surgery, patients are given medicated eye drops to aid in the healing process and prevent infection. Recovery may take a bit longer compared to LASIK, and patients may experience temporary discomfort during the initial days.
Key considerations for PRK surgery include:
- Corneal Thickness: PRK may be a suitable option for individuals with thinner corneas who may not be ideal candidates for LASIK.
- Occupational Considerations: PRK may be recommended for individuals with occupations or lifestyles that carry a risk of corneal injury, as it eliminates the creation of a corneal flap.
- Healing Time: The initial visual recovery may take longer with PRK compared to LASIK. Patients typically experience optimal vision several weeks after the procedure.
PRK is a well-established and effective procedure for vision correction, and its suitability depends on individual factors. It’s important to consult with an experienced refractive surgeon or eye care professional to determine the most appropriate laser eye surgery option based on your eye health and lifestyle.
Corneal Collagen Crosslinking (CXL)
Keratoconus is a progressive disease of the cornea. With collagen cross-linking (CXL), you can halt the progression of keratoconus by strengthening your cornea.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
Refractive lens exchange (RLE), is when a clear lens is implanted to replace your eye’s natural lens to correct your vision.
This procedure is often used for pre-cataract patients, as a preventative vision correction solution. Refractive lens exchange (RLE) can also correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
Dry Eye Treatment
Dry eye is an irritating, painful, and common condition in which the eye fails to properly produce quality tears. When left untreated, it may lead to ulcers and scars on the cornea.
Depending on the severity of your condition, there are a variety of treatments to relieve dry eyes.
Pterygium surgery is performed under topical anesthesia on an outpatient basis.
Lifestyle lenses are a premium lens option that offers a more functional range of vision, and are designed to reduce the need for distance and reading glasses.
We offer the latest and most advanced lifestyle lens on the market.
When irreversible damage to the cornea is caused, from either infection or trauma, corneal transplant or Keratoplasty may be the ideal option.
Surgeons at NVISION Eye Centers - Murrieta
The team at NVISION Eye Centers - Murrieta
The NVISION® team in Murrieta brings a wealth of experience, compassion, and unwavering dedication to providing exceptional patient care to this rapidly expanding city of Murrieta.
With a deep commitment to personalized treatment, we listen attentively to each patient’s unique needs and strive to exceed expectations at every step of their journey to improved vision. As Murrieta thrives, we remain steadfast in our mission to serve as trusted partners in the community, delivering top-tier eye care and changing lives with compassion and expertise.
Leanna Parisi, O.D.
Dr. Parisi has been part of NVISION for 10+ years. She graduated from SCCO and prides herself in delivering gold standard, patient care. “I get to be a part of life-changing experiences!”
We Accept Insurance
At NVISION Eye Centers, we work with many insurance companies to provide the best service possible for each of our patients. Below you will find a list of our current providers for this location. Please call us if you do not see your specific provider, as NVISION frequently adds new insurance companies and offers many out of network options.
- Health Net
- Tricare For Life
- Blue Cross of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Eyemed Vision Care
- First Health
- Mail Handlers benefit plan
- Tricare Select
- So Cal Edison
- Local 1014
- Mutual of Omaha
At NVISION® Eye Centers – Murrieta, we provide life-changing results, an exceptional experience, and a lifetime commitment to your LASIK vision correction.
- Industry-leading eye doctors and vision outcomes with more than 2 million successful procedures
- The most advanced laser and diagnostic technology available
- Financing available – no down payment, zero or low interest, low monthly payments
- Free LASIK consultations
- Use your FSA/HSA balance toward LASIK before it expires in December
Location – Murrieta eye clinic
NVISION Eye Centers – Murrieta, California