NVISION Eye Center
M.D. - Eye Doctor
Anya Trumler-Sebring, M.D. is a board certified ophthalmologist specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of pediatric and adult strabismus, pediatric cataracts, pediatric glaucoma and other ocular diseases.
Featured Accolades and Credentials
American Board of Ophthalmology
American Academy of Ophthalmology
More About the Surgeon
Dr. Trumler-Sebring is a Ventura-based ophthalmologist, experienced in a wide range of pediatric and adult ocular diseases. Dr. Trumler-Sebring was awarded her Doctorate of Medicine from the University of Nebraska Medical Center, where she subsequently completed an Internship in Internal Medicine and a Residency in Ophthalmology. She then completed a Fellowship in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus at the University of California San Diego, followed by a second Fellowship in Pediatric Glaucoma and Anterior Segment at the Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia, PA.
Prior to joining Miramar Eye Specialists, she spent 5 years practicing Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus, and taught both residents and fellows, as an Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology at the Johns Hopkins Wilmer Eye Institute in Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Trumler-Sebring has authored and co-authored numerous textbook chapters and research articles regarding pediatric cataracts, glaucoma and strabismus.
Dr. Trumler-Sebring has years of world-class experience, making her one of the best eye doctors in Ventura. Her specialty includes the diagnosis and treatment of pediatric and adult strabismus, pediatric cataracts, pediatric glaucoma and children with ocular disease. She also practices comprehensive pediatric and adolescent eye care. She is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist and is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology as well as the American Academy of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus.
- M.D. – University of Nebraska Medical School, Omaha, NE
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Honors and Awards
- Nebraska Medical Center Silver U Award
- Nebraska Advocacy Ambassador
- Nebraska Eye Physicians and Surgeons Board Member
- Gifford-Truhlsen Outstanding Research
- AAO Advocacy Ambassador
- Residency, Internal Medicine – University of Nebraska School of Medicine, Omaha, NE
- Residency, Ophthalmology – University of Nebraska School of Medicine, Omaha, NE
- Fellowship, Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus – University of California San Diego, La Jolla, CA
- Fellowship, Pediatric Glaucoma and Anterior Segment – Wills Eye Institute, Philadelphia, PA
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- Maryland Academy of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
Ventura, CA. 93003
Camarillo, CA, 93010