NVISION Eye Center
Andrew Smith, M.D. is a board-certified ophthalmologist trained in minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) as well as traditional glaucoma surgery.
Featured Accolades and Credentials
American Board of Ophthalmology
American Academy of Ophthalmology
M.D. – Georgetown University School of Medicine
More About the Surgeon
Dr. Smith is a board-certified ophthalmologist trained in minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) as well as traditional glaucoma surgery.
Dr. Smith graduated cum laude from Brigham Young University. He then completed his medical training at Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington D.C. After medical school, Dr. Smith completed his internship year in Spokane, Washington and ophthalmology residency at University of California, Irvine. Following residency, Dr. Smith stayed at UCI to complete a fellowship in glaucoma.
Dr. Smith has participated in research in various areas of ophthalmology and has published multiple journal articles.
A native of Orange County, Dr. Smith enjoys hiking and the ocean as well as spending time with his family.
- B.S. – Brigham Young University, Provo, UT.
- M.D. – Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington D.C.
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Residency, Ophthalmology – University of California Irvine, Irvine, CA
- Fellowship, Glaucoma – University of California Irvine, Irvine, CA
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
Clarity Eye Group - An NVISION Eye Center
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
NVISION Eye Centers - Laguna Hills
Laguna Hills, CA 92653