NVISION Eye Centers has an immediate opening for a Regional Practice Administrator in our Sacramento area practices.
This position will oversee all operational aspects of multiple General Ophthalmology and LASIK clinics in Sacramento and surrounding areas. You will have oversight and accountability for year over year sales growth, profitability, physician relationships, teammate engagement & retention, patient satisfaction, compliance, and quality assurance.
This Leader will have direct oversight and P&L responsibility for 5-8 locations.
Essential Job Duties Will Include:
· Implement and Lead process and protocol for general ophthalmology charge capture, billing and coding best practices
· Oversight of optimizing templates for MD’s, OD’s, Technicians, and Scribes
· Train by demonstration of intimate knowledge of subject matter and “jumping in”
· Lead successful integration of multiple ophthalmology acquisitions
· Project management of key initiatives within set timeline
· Achieve Key Performance Indicators including revenue and expense targets, conversion rates, provider utilization, cancellation & no-show rates, patient satisfaction and teammate engagement and retention
· Identify and regularly meet with key stakeholders (hospital/ IPA leadership, MDs, ODs) to drive sales
· Coach and develop Executive Directors and assist with succession planning within the organization
· Daily site visits to centers (to include 5-6 annual site visits to out of state centers, more if necessary, to achieve business objectives)
· Lead monthly operations reporting calls and weekly touch bases with COO
· Participate in budget process and monitor monthly P&L
· Work with all cross functional areas and assist with ad hoc projects that arise
Job Requirements to Be Considered For This Role:
· Bachelor’s Degree from a 4 -year accredited college or university, MBA/MPH preferred
· Experience with oversight and success of one location as primary working manager.
· Experience leading multi-site health care locations with full P&L and staff accountability
· Deep knowledge of general ophthalmology operations (7+ years of experience) preferred
· 7+ years Multi site experience will be considered (Dermatology, Orthopedics, Dental, Physician Practice Management)
· Must have extensive knowledge of billing, coding, and charge entry (5+ years)
· Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment
· Proven track record of operational success