Vice President, Value Creation-Aliso Viejo, CA
We have an immediate opening for a Vice President of Value Creation!
This position will lead the development and execution of NVISION’s value creation and strategic initiatives.
The VP of Value Creation will play a pivotal role in implementation of the strategy as they champion execution of the plan across the organization.
This role will include development of the overall 3-5-year strategy, working alongside fellow executive team members to detail and implement the required initiatives, as well as establishing governance processes and metrics.
This role will coordinate with other departments across NVISION including Sales, Field Operations, Integration, M&A, FP&A, and Human Capital to ensure connectivity and coordination on key projects and initiatives.
You will have the opportunity to make a meaningful, hands-on contribution by managing projects and progress with minimal supervision, including tracking metrics, handling complex analyses, and preparing communications to report to leadership and the board of directors.
This role will report directly to the NVISION CEO, Chris Karkenny.
- Lead the identification of key value creation levers.
- Coordinate with our PE owners on best -in- class levers and opportunities.
- Package and codify our best thinking and practices into actionable insights and implement according to deadlines.
- Participate in and lead group projects, experience sharing, mentoring, and other initiatives.
- Define innovative strategies and achieving results
- Manage the timeline of priorities with ultimate accountability for each initiative.
- Communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, developing and communicating recommendations, and implementation with tracking results.
- Develop trust-based relationships with field leaders, key stakeholders, and be seen as a specialist in implementation and delivering results.
- Create an environment of self -motivation, with each department understanding the role they play in the overall success of the growth of the organization.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have a strong interest in gaining deep experience within a fast-growing PE backed company.
- Be intellectually curious and adept at driving clear hypotheses, breakthrough analyses and actionable strategic insights for organizational and operational improvement.
- Experience bringing innovative and ‘outside the box’ approaches to problem solving.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and sometimes demanding environment, as well as having the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Attentive to detail and highly organized and known for your high-quality work output.
- Superior customer service attitude.
- You keep a positive mindset and high levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- A solid team player who’s also an independent thinker.
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask.
- Endless curiosity and a penchant for thinking the impossible
- Comfortable with ambiguity; self-motivated with strong sense of ownership.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to think and act with a focus on the holistic needs of the business and influence others to do the same.
- Ability to juggle overlapping and frequent challenging commitment timelines and reprioritize as necessary in order to meet evolving business objectives.
Job Requirements To Be Considered:
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- 10+ years of professional experience with exposure to the following disciplines: consulting, operation effectiveness, strategic planning, business development, product development, sales and marketing, and project management
- 4+ years’ experience at a major consulting firm
- Comfortable with ambiguity; self-motivated with strong sense of ownership
This position will be required to travel approximately 50% of the time
Some evening and weekend work may be requiredApply Now