TERRITORY MANAGER-NEWPORT BEACH
This position is primarily responsible for offering services to optometric practices and maximizing best patient practices in the referral of Lasik and cataract consultations to our Newport Beach location. This position is responsible for coordinating Continuing Education events, staff trainings, consult days in the offices of our referring OD’s, and promoting new NVISION surgeons. The Territory Manager is responsible for analyzing referring patterns in the field and ensuring our number of referrals are growing year over year by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maximizes revenue and market share of services in territory and achieves/exceeds targeted goals.
- Develops and maintains in-depth knowledge of services, market and area affiliates.
- Manages sales territory as a business to maximize sales.
- Analyzes the market dynamics to ensure territory sales goals are met.
- Develops and implements own territory business plan in line with corporate strategy and works within agreed budgets.
- Establishes and manages high quality affiliate relationships by maintaining brand sales messaging, executing planned programs, scheduling and following-up with medical educational programs and achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Makes compelling and persuasive sales calls to designated optometric practices resulting in sales.
- Develops and improves product knowledge, procedure knowledge, communication and selling skills through self-learning and active participation in agreed training programs.
- Establishes and executes strategies required within selling environment that will protect business generated.
- 2+ Years sales experience (medical sales preferred)
- Proven track record of success
- Bachelor's Degree from 4 year accredited college or university
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid CA Drivers License as this role manages a large territory.