Come Join Our Laguna Hills Team!!
This position will be responsible for the coordination of all medical surgical procedures. This position will be the main point of contact with our Ambulatory Surgery Center. The Surgical Coordinator will assist the patients through the process from initial consultation to the completion of the surgery.
Essential Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Scheduling of patients for medical procedures/surgeries.
- Provide patients with pre op counseling
- Audit all surgery charts.
- Act as the main point of contact with our Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Verify all insurances and obtain authorization prior to surgery date
- Communicate consistently with OD’s co-managing patients
- Ensure all patient questions are answered and patients have a seamless surgical experience
- In addition, Medical Coordinator will function as a team with the rest of the office and assist with LASIK scheduling, front desk, admin responsibilities
High School Diploma Required
2+ years experience in Ophthalmology Preferred
Desire to Provide an Exceptional Patient ExperienceApply Now