Regional Director of ASC Operations-Aliso Viejo
NVISION Eye Centers is seeking a dynamic Regional Director of ASC (Ambulatory Surgery Center Operations) to join our growing team!
The Regional Director of ASC Operations will be a dynamic part of the Operations team that oversees our surgery centers and leads a group of surgeons, nurses, technicians as our company grows!
Reporting directly to our Vice President of ASC Operations, this teammate will assist in both day-to-day operations of both multi-specialty and single-specialty ASC’s, assist in physician recruitment and retainment, and manage sites as NVISION Eye Centers grows in surgical volume and number of surgical centers.
With 2 ASC’s in Southern California, 2 in Northern California, 1 in Las Vegas, and 1 in Oregon, the growth potential for the right candidate is exponential! Our company is growing rapidly into other territories and needs a dynamic individual who can focus on same-store growth but willing and able to assist with the integration of new acquisitions.
This role will be headquartered in Southern California but candidate must be willing to travel on an “as needed basis.”
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, MBA a plus.
- Must have a minimum of five years of management experience in a surgery center setting.
- Knowledge and understanding of the standards, regulations and laws affection Ambulatory Surgery Center operation.
- RN or significant ASC management experience a plus.
- Background in Ophthalmology surgeries/procedures preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of surgery center coding, billing and reimbursement process preferred.
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint or Keynote and able to navigate EMR platforms with little training.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability for self-direction and initiative.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Essential Job Duties (to include but not limited to):
- With the Governing Body, develop and monitor facility business plan. Understand the organization’s assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, and financial objectives. Work in conjunction with Vice President of ASC Operations and CFO to ensure financial security of the center.
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT AND FACILITY MAINENANCE
- Direct the purchase, maintenance and distribution of the equipment, materials and facilities of the ASC.
- Monitor the function, preventative maintenance, contracts and repairs of equipment and facility contracted services.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Work directly with the Clinical Director to ensure proper staffing and performance improvement for all employees.
- Ensure compliance with Medicare and state regulatory agencies and accrediting bodies.
- Continually evaluate the efficiency of patient flow, staffing patterns and other surgery center operations to assess opportunities for improved patient care and cost effectiveness.
- Fill in as a nurse in the pre/post and OR when needed; strong background in the OR is preferred.
- Provide overall vision and leadership for the surgery centers. Work with the Board of Directors, Vice President of ASC Operations, staff and outside advisors to develop long range and strategic plans and provide overall direction.