Manager of Financial Analysis and Due Diligence
The Manager’s primary responsibility will be to own the analysis function from the initial analysis through due diligence. The position will have high exposure to the EVP and CEO and will participate in the Board Presentations for prospective deals. Additionally, post LOI, the role will participate in the due diligence managing third party Q of E, cash to accrual conversions, calculation and management of working capital pegs and subsequent adjustments, and all around be a great team member ensuring that prospective M&A deals prove out to our internal and external reviews.
- Lead the M&A financial analysis for prospective transactions
- Present concise summaries of prospective deals to senior mgt.
- Collaborate with 3rd parties and NVISION functional leads (accounting, treasury, field operations) to sync acquiree financial & operational data, processes and systems to NVISION standards
- Participate in the identification and development of new deal flow performing analyses of white space using metrics for determination of potential targets and target tracking.
- Work closely alongside the Business Development team on post-acquisition integration planning and execution, including 30/60/90 day plans and synergy identification/tracking
- Collaborate with the VP of Integration to ensure that Accounting and FP&A have adequate design and implementation strategies to accumulate monthly, quarterly and annual financial analysis processes to support the Senior Leadership Team business reviews on new acquisitions
- Bachelor or Masters degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- At least five years’ direct M&A experience working for a nationally recognized firm providing 3rd party M&A consulting engagements or 5-8 years of public accounting experience where clients were highly acquisitive and/or you worked in an M&A role.
- Healthcare Services
- Big 4 Professional Services
- Must be energetic, curious, strategic and resourceful
- Expert with Microsoft Excel and data management
- Advanced knowledge of US GAAP and M&A accounting methodologies
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
This role will consist of time both in the office and remote work. This role will travel to potential acquisitions and newly acquired centers. As such, some evenings and weekends may be required.Apply Now