Integration Project Manager-Aliso Viejo
We have an immediate opening for an Integration Project Manager to join our Integration Team!
This position is primarily responsible for providing due diligence and integration activities related to practices acquired by NVISION. You will work in collaboration with the M&A team and various departments to understand the NVISION business model and day to day operations of each department to efficiently integrate systems, process, and personnel (including physicians, managers, clinical and administrative staff). Reporting to the Vice President of Integration, this position is part of executing a seamless and positive integration experience.
This Role Will:
· Be a key member of the Integration team, working on multiple acquisitions simultaneously and taking a lead role in due diligence and integration activities from start to finish.
· Complete due diligence research and analysis to support the M&A team and obtain sufficient understanding of the seller to collaborate on the integration plan.
· Utilize project management skills, as well as a “rolling up sleeves” mentality to successfully integrate clinics, doctors, and systems.
· Work across all functional departments, with accountability for ensuring specific goals and targets are met by each department.
· Build rapport with all leaders and key stakeholders of new centers.
· Champion change management skills to increase staff adoption and usage of new processes.
· Maintain smartsheets and other project management files, update throughout life of the project.
· Manage the integration plan to keep milestones on track and address or escalate issues and risks.
· Achieve targets as defined as by senior leadership and board of directors.
· Facilitate meetings in person and remote, regularly reporting progress.
· Require the ability to prioritize initiatives and change course quickly.
· Travel to new sites and manage change in an empathetic and understanding manner.
· Assist with ad hoc projects that arise.
· Bachelor’s degree from four-year accredited university required.
· 5+ years of experience with large acquisitions and subsequent integration into buyer’s organization; Big 4/National consulting firm preferred.
· 5+ years of experience in project management required.
· Ability to travel up to 30% of the time and work evenings and weekends on occasion.
· High level ability with Microsoft Office Suite of ProgramsApply Now