Front Desk Employee - Laguna Hills, CA.
Come join our team! We are a fun, fast paced Ophthalmology Practice Striving to Provide an Exceptional Patient Experience!
You will play an integral role in the flow of the center and help create a warm and engaging experience for our patients! With this role you will have the opportunity to create a warm and welcoming experience for our patients.
Responsibilities and Duties
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greets patients, has them complete the proper paperwork and informs them of the process flow, by communicating clearly with the customer regarding expectations.
- Manages phones, screens calls to determine information that is needed, confirms and reschedules appointments.
- Coordinates patient files and ensures that proper documentation is in each file.
- Greets patients in an enthusiastic manner as they arrive and guides them through the initial steps of the consultation process.
- Obtains authorizations for any medical patients.
- Scans and enters insurance cards and ensures accuracy of information.
- Prepares charts for next day's appointments.
- Assists in any other areas as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in a medical practice preferred
- Ophthalmology experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts