CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE-ALISO VIEJO
Responsibilities and Duties
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers telephone promptly in a polite and professional manner.
- Obtain and enter accurate demographic information (address, telephone number, name and email address).
- Places outbound telephone calls.
- Researches and resolves issues to ensure patient retention and satisfaction.
- Acts as a liaison for patients and multiple centers.
- Use sound judgment in handling calls, especially with upset patients.
- Understanding of when to escalate calls to physicians/practice manager.
- Schedule appointments correctly – servicing multiple centers.
- Maintains knowledge of company products and customer service processes
- Prioritizes duties and understands the patient based environment
- Interacts with Dr.'s, and other key stakeholders in professional manner
- Ability to handle a Call Center environment: work quickly and multi-task.
Qualifications and Skills
All qualified candidates must have relevant work experience in a sales/medical office environment. Time Management, Excellent organizational skill, Attention to Detail, Quality Focus, Deadline-Oriented and Reporting Skills. Must be proficient with standard office equipment. Basic understanding of Windows-based software (including Word, Outlook and Excel). Candidates should be able to multi task comfortably.
- 2+ year experience in high volume call center preferred
- Experience in the healthcare field preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous experience with electronic medical records a plus
- Bilingual is a plus (English/Spanish)